(1) Choose Your Products
(2) Send an E-mail to email@example.com, with your Full Postal Address listing the Part Numbers, Description and Quantities required. UK customers - please indicate your preferred Postage Option, 1st or 2nd Class Mail.
(3) We will provide an E-mail quote advising availability and the total payment required. This will include packing, carriage and insurance and a PayPal reference.
(4) Make your payment, using PayPal and the reference provided.
(5) When payment has been received and fully cleared into our account, we will forward your Goods and Invoice.
Some restrictions may apply to certain International Destinations.
For International Shipping there is a maximum weight limit of 2Kgms.
(6) For order values of less than £50 there is a small order charge of £1.40 inclusive of VAT, if applicable.
(a) All Import duties and Local Taxes are to be paid by YOU.
(b) It is 'your' responsibility to ensure any goods ordered and imported into your country comply with your local import regulations.
(c) All orders include VAT at the UK rate of 20% if you are EU resident, unless you are VAT exempt or can provide a valid EEC member VAT number. Non-EEC Destinations are VAT exempt.